Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Superman Banana!

SUPERMAN!

BANANA!

SUPERMAN!

BANANA!

SUPERMAN!!!

BANANA

SUPERMAN (hardly!)

AND....ONE MORE BANANA!

SO...Not the most graceful pictures..lol...but I'm trying!  Here is what its supposed to look like:





So....thats my goal.  to get the form and posture of the multi-talented..flys through the air with greatest of ease... Dreya. :)  I'll have to do a side by side comparison of this pic and a pic of me at the end of the 90 days and see how close I get!

3 comments:

  1. Your Bannanas and Supermans look great! Its awesome you post so many pictures in your blog. Makes it more interesting! Do your best forget the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I know when I"m reading other blogs, I always enjoy seeing pics...Plus, it helps me to see where I'm at too! :-)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its not, but your banana looks like you have your feet resting on the sofa. LOL

    ReplyDelete