Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm halfway thru Week 6!! HECK yeah!

Wow!  I can't say I'm surprised that I've made it this far....but I feel quite happy with myself.  I am definitely surpassing what I thought I was capable of!  MORE push ups, pull ups, curls, rows, etc then I ever imagined doing!  I'm increasing my weights each week, and trying to increase reps on the push ups/pull ups too.

Weeks 5, 6 and 7 have a different schedule than the beginning:
Day 1:  Chest Shoulder Tri
Day 2:  Plyo
Day 3:  Back/Bi
Day 4:  YogaX
Day 5:  Legs/Back
Day 6:  KenpoX
Day 7:  Rest or XStretch

I have done semi-okay keeping up with this schedule...I would like to eventually get that Day 7 XStretch in.  Its just hard time wise.  These workouts take up SO much time! But SO worth it.

Also - I have been very loosey/goosey following the Nutrition Plan.  I am trying hard to stick to the plan now.  Phase II - Energy Boost....I"m in Level I - 2040 calories.  We'll see how it goes!

Pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment