Monday, December 20, 2010

Stats & Thoughts so far

WAY overdue  - but here are my 'beginning' stats - taken on 12/19/2010.

Weight 117.5
Height 5' 6"
Neck 12
Shoulders 36.5
Chest 39.5
Waist 29
Abdomen 25.75
Hips 33
Thigh 19.5
Knee 13.5
Calf 13.5
Ankle 8
Arm 10.25
Forearm 8.75
Wrist 5.75

Can you believe I am almost done with my 3rd week??  I think having all the variety of different workouts makes the time fly by!  I will say - having started this program in the month of December could have been a great idea (to help avoid holiday weight gain) but also not so bright because it makes it very hard to follow the Nutrition Plan.  I will try to be a little more strict wtih myself on Phase II.

So far, I'm very please with my results.  I am doing more reps and adding more weight left and right!  Yesterday I think I did all 339 of the Ab Ripper X exercises for the first time!  I've kind of skipped out on ARX the past couple times, so it felt good to get back at it.

Anyway - I'm going to try and be more diligent with the measurements/stats.  Can't wait for 'rest week'... just in time for Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment