Sunday, December 12, 2010

So far..

I have a good friend who starts off her blog posts and status's asking herself a question.  I am gong to steal her idea here...(love u Mary! lol)

My opinion of the program so far??

Its far more challenging than I thought it would be.  It is pushing my boundaries in areas I didn't even realize I had!  Its the weirdest thing because at the end of most of the workouts, I've been like.. UH, that was the worst one, I'm totally going to skip this day next week!  But then within the next few days, I am already anticipating doing the workout again, just to be able to do it better.

I do have one gripe.  The Nutrition Plan!  I mean, according to the calculation, I'm supposed to eat like 2,040 calories:



Daily Nutrition and Calorie Needs Calculation:
YOU ARE AT 
NUTRITION LEVEL:

Body Weight
120.0
Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR): 
1200
Daily Activity Burn Calories (DAB): 
240
Level I
Daily Energy Amount (EA): 
  2,040 


First of all, there is NO WAY I eat anywhere near that amount of calories in a day.  PLUS, Phase 1 (the fat shredder) has such limited daily allowances of portions, I just don't see how I could take that many in!  I really have not been following the Nutrition Plan all the way.  I don't eat 5 portions of protein...and Shhhhh!, but I am still drinking sugary/creamy coffee like every morning!

I went ahead and ordered the P90X Results & Recovery drink mix.  There are lots of good reviews online.  I'm interested to see if i notice a difference.

SO - lastly, I'm still very excited and very hopeful about the program.  Just after 1 week I see results in my abs, waist and shoulders (freggggin pushups!)

Next progress pictures + measurements coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment