Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms

LOVED this workout!  This is more of the style of workouts that I am used to.  I am used to training with heavier weights and low reps - so I needed to adjust a little bit in order to keep up with the workout.  I think there ends up being 5 phases of 3 exercises that you do 2 sets each of.

I'm trying to get a spreadsheet together that shows my weights/reps on google documents so I can link it here.  I may need to get advice from some of my other more blog-oriented friends :)

Following the workout was another dose of Ab Ripper X.  I haven't been able to totally keep up with this yet.  There are a few exercises that  skimp out on... the scissors kill me each time!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of spreadsheet are you trying to get together? If you can show me an example I might be able to get one together for you!

    ReplyDelete