Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello Green Tea :)

I have posted before how sugar seems to be the culprit in my nutrition plan.  Normally I have come close to or exceed my daily sugar limit by 10 a.m.!  I have known for weeks that there is one way I could help cure this problem and come semi-closer to meeting my nutrition goals.  This is by cutting out my daily cup(s) o' joe.  I just can't be one of those people that enjoys a black cup.  I need lots of sugar and lots of sweet flavored creamer to totally mask the coffee flavor!

SO - today, I skipped the coffee and went straight for the green tea.  It definitely leaves me craving something a little more sweetly satisfying.  But on the other hand, there is something to be said for meeting your daily goals.  Also, green tea has some really good health benefits - so they say...

I will try to make it all week minus the coffee.  Lets see how it goes :)  If all goes well, I'm totally rewarding myself with a Venti Starbucks Latte (skinny, of course!)

1 comment:

  1. I always drink iced coffee. I can't stand hot, so I typically drink Lipton Diet Green Tea. It has a little bit of sodium and it tastes great!

    ReplyDelete