Monday, February 14, 2011

AM Workouts

I got up early this morning and did P90x Chest/Shoulder/Tri.  My alarm went off at 5:15.. I hit snooze a bunch of time... and was finally out of bed at 5:45 a.m.  I stumbled downstairs - got a protein + energy shake mixed and started my workout by 6 AM.

Even after the warm up - I didn't feel totally warmed up.  My shoulder was making clicking noises... it was awful!  I couldn't even get thru a full set of scarecrows..  But that particular exercise is always a little hard on me for some reason.

Anyways, I like the idea of AM workouts.  It gets it out of the way so that no matter what else comes up later on, you know your workout is done.  But, I wish I could be up earlier and have a little more time to wake up before jumping into a routine like this!

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. That workout, the Chest/Shoulder/Tri is brutal. I spent a good part of it laying on the floor with my body in protest today. Way to get up to early during the week! That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete